I wanna catch WHEN A STRANGER CALLS on Monday after school! =D
Haha. Voice seems really scary. Even scarier than When A Stranger Calls. Just My Luck seems funny. Then for anyone who wants to get emo, go catch Aquamarine! Haha lol. Poseidon should be interesting but it's a tragedy. And GRANDMA'S BOY is coming up soon on 25th May! YAY. (: Hahahaha I want a Movie Marathon! lol
PERFECT TEN IS LOVE. (: I finally have the time for it. Haha. Was damn tempted to listen to it even during exams period. Haha. oRH and I miss bbq! Yeah I want a bbq really sooooooon! :) And guess what, I've been enjoying school lately. Not the lessons though. Hah. So yes, I really dread year end now. :( because you have to leave, and going to school will be meaningless already. butiknowigottaletoyougo. i can't bear to see you leave. i dread i really dread. :'(
Anyway I went to TM and Century yesterday and I SAW TIONG HO at both KFC and Starhub! ( Louise don't be jealous HOR. You still have SAVE THE TREE. WAhaha =X ) lolOLOL. It was fun with my family and relatives there today la. Walked alot, talked alot, ate alot and bought alot. =D
Orh yes. I saw someone's friendster profile and it kept me laughing for hours. HAHAHAAHAAAH private joke. (:
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight
i miss the past. i'm dumb enough not to cherish all those times. you were so nice but i just took you for granted. and when i'm starting to regret you're already gone. is there no way we can be like last time? i'm sorry for the 15hrs late reply. i'm sorry for all the on-off feelings. now i only want you back. i hate it when i only get to see your back each time.
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment